Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As a scalper

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper I always depend on the lowest trading spread due to make high volume of profit in a short time. In Forex trading the lower spread always help make to good money in a short time. And this is why I am dealing with FXdirects broker who always give Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, instant trade execution, smart bridge of technology, error free trading environment etc. in their platform.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not willing to suggest at any brokers which I have not verified or used. As a result most of them are found to be scams. But as a new trading platform I can suggest LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities with secure trading environment. From here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any kinds of trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. that’s why I always feel comfortable and secure when trading practically.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The greater part of the traders including me like scalping to an incredible degree due to getting advantage promptly. By chance, in my trading calling, I am amazingly blessed to pick XeroMarkets as my trading broker from where I am prepared to scalp at any real currency combine with only a most diminished trading spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. Thusly, I can make profit with emphatically by scaling without come up short.

Thread Information