Thread: Trading is not just Market Analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading is not just Market Analysis

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning has no limit for any financial market. If you want to do well in the forex, stock or crypto you need to learn some basic analysis. I use FreshForex for my analysis because it has several tools that help me to do well in the forex trade. It also has lots of ready and automated charts and market insights that helps me to make a great decision. I believe it is a complete solution for anyone.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is important. Moreover, broker with wide range of trading facilities is good for trader. If trader want too test new trading instrument is helpful them. However, I recommended to check Broker rating and review before investing on them. As for me, Forex4you is best for my trading style. It gives me lowest spread in major pair which I need most in my scalping trading strategy.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From all trading strategies in my trading career I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker. They also help me to minimize my losses with their services and support.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before start Forex trading learning is compulsory, but the fact is that most of the new traders start trading without basic knowledge which causes their failure in trading. And if you learn properly you will win the trade market. That’s why TP Global FX broker I have chosen who is expert and give effective learning sessions on their platform for free of cost. That’s how as a beginner I got learned about Forex trading.

Thread Information