Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greed is harmful

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Greed is harmful

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long. I am trading with XeroMarkets broker that has over 77 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The main enemy of a trader is his greed in this risky market. He can lose all his investment for his greediness. If he wants to earn huge money from this market in a short term period, he will fall in great danger. He should follow the procedures according to the market. We all want to make money in this market. But it is quite tough to earn money quickly. So, a trader should concentrate on earning money slowly but continuously.
    I am also a trader in this market. I always try to control my greediness while I trade on the market. I always focus on earning money slowly but daily. My broker Forex4you helps me very much to take all my difficult decisions and they are almost right in most of the time. I am very much pleased with their services and customer support.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a trader, I always try to make profit. But making profit is not an easy task. If you trade without any information you can loss all your money. So it needs to make a proper strategy with the help of different advisers like AtoZ Markets. They will help you to make proper strategy.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Greed of any type is seriously harmful and that is why we must avoid it at any cost. I am always very careful with it, especially with brokers’ selection, as often going for brokers out of greed of some beneficial offer leads to major losses.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Greed is the most dangerous thing for any trader. not only;y in forex, It can be dangerous for your life also. In forex market, you have to make some serious decisions sometimes. Sometimes It is not possible to earn huge money. SO, you have to go according to the plan and market situation. If you want to earn money quickly and want to earn huge money in a short period, You will fall in danger. Because this market is a risky market. As a trader, I always try to earn money slowly but consistently. My broker Forex4you helps me to make decisions at the critical moment. They always help e to make money from this market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is unquestionably a high-risk market. Risks and rewards are hands held in the forex market. If the risk is very high, it could be a reasonable forex gain. Before you start trading Forex, you need to ask yourself if you are ready to take risks. When I started trading, I lost $100 in first. But with the help of my broker ForexChief, I am surviving in the market for three years.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can make money in Forex trading. There are risks in Forex. But not all money should be at risk if traders can be careful about investing money. Because many new traders lose money in the market and eventually they will quit the market. So, it is best to start with low capital. I also started trading with only $50 at Eurotrader.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Greed is a very common name in forex trading. Most of the brokers can not control their emotions therefore they lose huge money. However, a good trader always careful about greed. Traders should control emotions and stay for a long time and wait for market forecasts. Investors should follow brokers' guidelines and make a business strategy.

Thread Information