Thread: AUD/USD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default AUD/USD analysis

According to the Alligator the AUDUSD market is fully in the uptrend. So buyers should facilitated there. The MACD also tells this and the entry point will be at o.7970 and the closing point will be at 0.8556 and enjoy trading nicely with the signal.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We all know that forex trading business runs continuously for long five days for 24 hours. Market never sleeps for these five days. And I am doing trade from home by the trading platform of my broker AGEA. They have web based and mobile based trading platforms. I can access my account through my smart phone also. They are very trustworthy and provide the highest security level for their clients.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am very happy that I got scammed by many brokers while scalping so that I can learn a good number of lessons. The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. I am greatly comfortable with BPRIMES broker which at all times ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make a profit with certainly by scalping. They are really free from quotes as well as slippage problem.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Simply I can say that Forex trading is easy for those who learn of trading have good experience and good skill, and for rest of the people it is very hard. So the best way to learn first completely before investing money. I learn Forex trading from the demo trading account with Forex4you broker. Because they are really very supportive to achieve success. They also give me expert assistance to overcome weakness and to develop my trading skills.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Proper time management in trading is needed becaues forex market doesn’t offer opportunities all the time. With Eurotrader broker, following the risk management policy is easier. The broker offers high leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin to traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Candlesticks are the real indicators so try to read to the patterns of several candlesticks to predict the price. Broker choosing is a tough step in Forex and if you make a mistake here, you will have to suffer in the very long time. FXOpulence provides a smooth mt5 trading platform free of all technical errors.

Thread Information