Thread: Consistency is the key

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Consistency is the key

Consistency is the key to increasing income. If you make constant profit and follow many management rules your income will be increasing over time. For example, you have 100$ in your account. First month you make 10% profit so 10$. Now you have 110$ in your account. Next you also make a 10% return that means 11$. So you have 1$ increased in your income. I am trading with XeroMarkets broker that has over 77 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

every trader wants to make money consistently. to have consistent is very much important. As a trader you should always study the market and take decisions to mantain consistency. because consistency is the main key to success. You can get all the latest information about forex market from AtoZ Markets. They always provide all the latest news about forex trading and the market. You can get all the information from there.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some people may want to trade too often, so it's best to decide in advance how much profit you will need for a certain period of time. In addition, if a trade becomes unfavourable, you can set a stop loss level to limit potential losses and prevent greed. Sometimes it may be acceptable to set new goals and stop-loss levels.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Consistency is the main thing to make profit from this very risky market. Many people lose their investment because they don't have consistency on their trading. As a trader, you need to be focused and well planned. Without planning you can not make money from this market. Making a profitable strategy is very much needed to make money in forex. Your broker can help you to make strategy and become rich. I am trading with Forex4you. They always are on my side when I am going to make any plan and try to earn money from this risky market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most risky business I have ever faced. It has so much risk. Without getting knowledge about this market, you can not trade. You should learn all the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put you into a big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned in many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make a profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The analysis which is done by using technical tools is called technical analysis. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. But traders focus less on fundamental analysis which is a bar to the way of making profit. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast. Eurotrader provides traders with all technical tools necessary for analyzing.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t harbor stress in your trading because it will work as a bar. Try to make the right plan for better trading. Avoid trading during market volatility because it will put your life at stake. FXOpulence offers low spread and flexible leverage amount so traders’ risk lowers.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

the leverage always works as a killer. Because the traders we have always fall a great loss by using leverage especially when high ration. But sometimes it brings profit very rapidly when there is real trading plan with great risk management approach. Actually forex market is too much risky and volatile. Risk is everywhere and from all trading elements leverage always contains more risk. so before trading with leverage we have to make sure how to manage risk in Fx.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading , When looking for a scalping broker first of all make sure the broker has lowest trading spreads or not. Because for using scalping in a proper way there is no way to ensure lowest trading spreads,

Thread Information