Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choice of broker ..

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Choice of broker ..

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I can scalp from here including lowest trading spreads.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker. that’s why now I am with TempleFX which for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , active customer services , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker is TryMarkets. This is real STP execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and heading this is regulated broker. Their commissions or spreads are very low. They do not charge any hidden fee. They provide me a good web and also high class trading platform. They are so much helpful and trustworthy. That is why my trading life is so secure and comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this era broker choosing has become a tough work for a trader. Because now a days most of the broker are found to scam. While choosing a broker we have to consider many things but due to having scarcity of knowledge most of the traders choose imperfect broker. I am a trader of Trade12 having low spread, high leverage, quick execution, no set up fees and there are no sealing desk and reqotes problem. That’s why this is a right broker to me.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check, first of all I will be looking for in a broker if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There have so many Forex brokers, but the problem is, most of the Forex brokers are market maker! My initial trading capital was 20,000+ that’s way my main concern was my capital security! In addition, after doing long analysis of Forex brokers activities now I am staying with regulated broker trade24 broker! This transparent forex broker provides me 100% capital security, and their transaction service is very quick!

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

everyone the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. myself a scalper and that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which permits scalping with other techniques including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Expert’s advises make the trade easier than before as trader gets newly trade ideas through this. To get this especial service I choose Forex4you who is the amazing broker and provide a customer service for 24/7. They provide a wide range of technical indicators and great features to trade successfully. With this broker I get expert’s advises to remove my trading mistakes and to know the way to remove it from my trade career.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker choice is not going to be easy today. If you are looking forward to select a reliable and trusted trading platform, then you will feel real difficulties. Among thousands of online brokerage houses it is actually becoming very difficult to find the best one that best fit to your trading requirements. I have selected AAFX since this regulated platform is ensuring me full safety, easy withdrawal, lowest zero spread, a high 1:2000 leverage and 24 hour customer support.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Thread Information