Thread: Technical analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Technical analysis

Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with XeroMarkets broker. I also invested in thier managed account. There I get good consistent return.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t think just doing analysing is enough since money management also matters a lot. And that’s the reason why I prefer working with FreshForex broker, as thanks to their epic Rebate scheme, I am able to work it all out nicely and help myself with generating sufficient returns.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the Forex traders do the same mistake and that is investing money hugely in the beginning. This is the common mistake of almost all traders, especially by the newcomers. It is necessary that you preserve huge trading knowledge before investing huge money to trade safely. I am working with Forex4you trading broker who provides a free training course to become well- educated easily and I am trading confidently.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My point of view, we should do proper analysis and I love doing it for EUR/USD pair, as it is too much stable than any others also many brokers take just 1 pip for spread even at my broker (FreshForex) cut 1 pip from starting their business so guys who want to invest in Forex market can definitely focus on this pair and based on current situation traders can make BUY option for their trading as the trend is looking only BULLISH.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Losing in Forex is a very common affair in Forex but when it is consistent, it’s a big hurdle and raises question about the capability. In this case, you need both global economic knowledge and market technical knowledge. Try technical and fundamental analysis so you can be gainer and Eurotrader provides you all technical tools for analyzing the market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a loan provided by brokers. Leverage is a great advantage to use enlarged lot size in the prospect of earning more profit. The higher the leverage is, the higher the risk level is. FXOpulence allows tarders with the facility of increasing lot size and charge narrow trading spread.

Thread Information