Thread: Will Cryptocurrencies take over Forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Will Cryptocurrencies take over Forex?

Cryptocurrencies has been quite popular recently due to high yielding potentiality but I do not personally like the theory of the cryptocurrency as it is mostly based on the speculation rather than any possible events or proper supply demand. The price is very elastic and there are some dominancy as well in the market. It is very expensive as well. So, I do not think it can replace Forex. I currently trade with Forex4you broker where they provide me almost every Forex trading instruments which did make me so engaged that I love being in Forex.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Sometimes it is very hard for you to deal with forex market when you don't get proper support from your broker. Without a reliable support, you can’t survive. I am getting huge facilities from my broker Circle Markets. I got the basic knowledge of forex market through their amazing learning section. Their video tutorials are very interactive and helpful to learn via online. Right now, I am trading with popular currency pairs with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex market mainly depends on International transaction. For export and import, currency exchange is very important. Big companies, government and institutions do the big transaction. So crypto currencies wil not affect the forex market. Currently I'm trading with FXPM broker. It is a very good broker with excellent customer support. For my support, I have been assigned a personal account manager. He is really very helpful.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The right selection is obviously important because without the right company we will always feel comfortable and relaxed. I have selected BPRIMES to trade. I am getting technical analysis tools, real-time charts, real-time news and data, and software or website support with them. They are offering free signals which are very important in forex trading. The best thing is they are allowing me to trade with all major and minor currencies.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I love doing all type of trading instead of becoming specific to one way. I do all types of trading from Forex and Cryptos, it’s highly helpful with FreshForex, who are amazing with their mighty features and facilities from low spreads, fast execution and many more such features. I enjoy their Stop-Out Insurance facility, which really makes working easier for me in so many ways.

Thread Information