Thread: NZD/USD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default NZD/USD analysis

The NZDUSD market is currently in a crucial position. So in my view market will come to the moving average point at 0.7247. So buyers should take an entry at this position and to them the take profit point will be at 0.7391.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I believe it is vital not to look at low spreads alone, it is important to look at multiple things in terms of joining quality broker. I am joined under AGEA and with them, I feel pretty special due to various reasons. They are providing extraordinary services that I can maximize analysis to predict the price movement. They always give analysis to their clients through their email which are also very easy to understand and to do trade.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Without a good broker, you can’t deposit your money to start your trading career. Also, you need to find out where your money will be safe. I am with Circle Markets and I believe that my money is highly secure with them. They don’t have any hidden fees at all. I found the leverage as one of the biggest advantage for trading with them and attractive bonus scheme. I am really enjoying with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A truly good broker is one that we can rely and trust upon. As it is something that makes huge difference in giving us great confidence. I am with BPRIMES broker. They are one of the best brokers I've experienced so far. They are transparent and they don't re-quote. Here, I get completely perfect atmosphere to deal with. I am enjoying trading with them because they are regulated and have excellent market reputation as well.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis for the EUR/USD pair:

Support levels: 1.1110 1.1080 1.1040

Resistance levels: 1.1175 1.1200 1.1235

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The risk of Forex trading no trader can fully avoid. From the loss a trader should also learn and accept it practically. To get re-quote, slippage and dealing desk free trading platform I join to Forex4you which is the best trading platform. Such as stop loss, take profits etc. they have various options for pending orders. The best achievement with this broker is their narrow trading spread from 0 pips and high trading leverage.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lot size is important in forex because a high lot size can enlarge your trading risk. Eurotrader is a perfect broker for scalping because they use advanced trading technology. The broker provides both the trading platforms.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bear in mind Forex is a great opportunity for you if you can make the best use of it. You must start with a reliable trading broker. FXOpulence is famed as a reliable trading broker allowing traders with high security of funding.

Thread Information