Thread: forex trading during the coronavirus

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default forex trading during the coronavirus

During the coronavirus, the volume of trading in the forex trading market actually increased dramatically. With rising unemployment and many remaining unemployed, they started looking for another source of income. With more free time available, individuals have discovered online trading and have begun to invest their time in learning to trade. I am also learning forex trading from the Eurotrader ebook. Their education is vast for learning.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You have to choose a reliable broker for trading. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. There are many scam brokers in the forex market. If you trade with a scam broker then you can't earn profits from the forex market. After much research, I found a reliable broker Forex4you. They are very reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Online is the best way to learn forex trading. I personally learn from YouTube. I follow several exert trader analysis. It help me to build my own trading strategy. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. Their education resources also help me to increase my knowledge in forex trading. They also provide me important news data, economic calendar which is essential for my trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with Forex4you because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many people wants to learn forex trading. But to know about forex is not an easy thing. If anyone wants to learn about forex, TP Global FX will be the best option for him. In there, he can learn about spreads, leverage, withdrawn process, trading techniques, Scalping and many more things. I learn forex from them. It is quite easy to learn for the new traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure the credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. in my trading career, as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here I can use my any kinds of trading techniques for all time including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The coronavirus pandemic has led to the unrest of the world economies. However, to the surprise of many, a few of today’s financial markets are in a booming mode.

During the pandemic emergency, the Forex market trading volume has expanded by 300 percent as per the latest reports. As the volume increased some of the brokers failed to handle that pressure.

I prefer FreshForex broker that execute an order within 0.2 seconds and the average withdrawal time is 9.3 minutes. I never got any problems or delays as of today.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have not used your company at all. From my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for using scalping in a proper way, and that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

After coronavirus, there has been a great change in the market condition. Traders are also smarty handling the situation though not all of them. Bring up sufficient passion for trading because once the passion is lost, you will be thrown out of the track. If you have high interest for Forex trading, drive it to the right direction. Eurotrader offers a free educational program and narrow trading spread.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

EA trading has become a center of attraction of many traders as it is an automatic trading style. FXOpulence provides a free educational program to traders. They offer a smooth trading platform free of technical glitches. The broker allows EA trading on their trading platform.

Thread Information