Thread: Day traders and scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Day traders and scalping

Day traders can choose to open several positions at different points during the day and hold positions for minutes or hours to make a greater profit. Scalping is a more intense approach to trading and requires the ability to remain responsive and calm during highly volatile times. Traders need low spreads for both trading strategies. Luckily Eurotrader provides the lowest spreads in the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with Forex4you, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default trade knowledge

from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable . actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are lot of currency pair in forex market. But I prefer to trade in major pair like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. They are quite volatile than other currency pair. Moreover, my broker Tpglobalfx provides low and tight spread in major pair. I am scalper, So, I need low spread for my trading strategy. However, trader should trade in all pair. Mastering one or two pair is enough to become successful.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should set a good strategy first. A good strategy can easily make you earn money. A reliable broker, good strategy, proper guidance are the most important things to earn profits from the forex market. I always try to set a proper strategy for my trading. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading strategy varies from trader to trader. No strategy will give you 100% profit but can give you return on average. So, build your own strategy. As a scalper, I am really happy with Eurotrader broker because they allow me with a whopping deposit bonus and smart bridge technology.

Thread Information