Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading

Forex involves buying and selling currency. The trader should know about ask price or bid price in forex trading. The bid price is the price at which a trader wants to sell a currency pair. The "ask price" is the price at which a trader buys a currency pair. The difference between buy and sell prices means spread. Low spreads are essential for a short time trading strategy. That’s why I choose Eurotrader which offers the lowest spreads in the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spreads is an important tool of forex trading. It helps a trader to maximize his profit and earn a lot of money. So, trader should choose those broker who are giving low spreads. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I choose them as my broker because they are giving me the lowest spreads which is 0.01 pips. They are also giving me high leverage up to 1:500. Their low spreads and high leverage help me to make profit easily.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trading career, I could not rate at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified. As a result in this retail market place almost thousands online brokers are available and by and large are found to be scams. In order to my trading understanding I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

But choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes I don’t support earning first of all without learning. I think it is better if we choose the trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is really supportive to acquire exact market principle very rapidly.

Thread Information