Thread: Time frames in Mt4

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Time frames in Mt4

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With certainty Forex trading can’t be predicated and no one is able to control what will happen. Any time you may face loss if you don’t improve your trading skill and if you don’t use any money management. Forex4you is the broker in my trading life who is helping me in increasing my trading profit in this uncertain market by decreasing the loss. They provide different money and risk management techniques.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading time depends on trading approach. For example, scalpers use small time frames on the other hand long time traders use large time frames. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology to ensure smooth trading performance of traders. They provide both mt4 and mt5 trading platforms.

Thread Information