Thread: Online forex trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Online forex trading

With simply internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night shut in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, with a little deposit you can begin trading. Leverage gives the trader the ability to trade with little sum. I am trading forex from home with Eurotrader. They give me 1:500 leverage. My account manager assigned by Eurotrader additionally bolster me a great deal in my learning and trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When you have many expectations from your Forex business you should also mind that it is highly profitable business and so far, it has many risks of having loss. The traders mostly forget about loss and want to get only money. My choice is Forex4you as they are a credible broker in this industry. From this broker to reduce some trading loss I get facility of using various risk managing tools.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Indicators alone do not have the power to make you profitable. In addition to the indicator, you need to add a lot of information. It is not possible to retain the profit if you do not have to trade at 1: 2 risk-reward all the time. No more than a 2% risk can be taken for each trade. And you need to get an idea about many kinds of technical analysis. You can't make a profit with just an indicator, you have to do a lot of analysis on these things. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is online trading market, one of the popular investment markets in the world. Forex open 24 hour in a day and 5 day in a week. People who want earn online it is best option to do that. You only need a good broker to start forex trading. I recommend Eurotrader. I also trading with them only $50 deposit. Their educational resources also helpful to new traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For me this is the best platform for all freelancers in the world to shine without any kind of manipulation and pressure. Yes I agree this might not be an easy platform but surely it has great outcome if you work hard and play smart. I also trade with this Eurotrader broker since 2019 and they are quite good in compare with other broker. It has fast deposit and withdrawal system without any additional charges.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When I was a newbie in Forex I used 1:500 leverage in demo account. But when I moved in live I have used 1:200. I never used at all high leverage this approach always helped me to keep survive in this volatile trading place. Practically almost 50% newcomers fall a great loss by using high leverage because of no real trading plan.

Thread Information