Thread: Having realistic expectation

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Having realistic expectation

Having realistic expectation is very important for success in any Field. But there is one more important thing which is skills. If we are not skilled enough no hope will help is to survive. Once we are skilled enough we can hope for the best. Most people don't give importance on skills as it needs time to get skills. People want profit quickly. As a result they lose money in the forex. Broker is also very important for trading. A good broker like Eurotrader is very much necessary for success.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Managing discipline is an important part of trading. If a trader does not trade by maintaining discipline, he has to accept the loss. By trading discipline, I mean technical analysis, money management, risk management, trade management, trading plan, etc. If you can maintain all these things, you can avoid the loss. Lots of research is needed on trading. There are many websites online where analysis is discussed in detail. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Having realistic expectation or goal is important in trading. Trader often come to the market with unrealistic expectation like getting rich overnight. Sometime like 200% return in one day. Having realistic expectation is make you closer to become a successful trader. I am a forex trader too. I am trading with Eurotrader. My monthly goal is like 10% return. I am trying hard to achieve this.

Thread Information