Thread: Indicators

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Indicators

Indicators help traders find out the authentic trading trend. There are a wide variety of indicators help traders by indicating market trend. FXDirects broker offer almost all indicators and necessary technical tools indeed. They also offer an interface free of technical errors like requotes, slippage and dealing desk, free platform to the traders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always depend on my reliable broker Forex4you who help me in every time when I got any problem. Even after proper learning trading for me was not so easy and profitable then my broker helps me in overcoming this problem and allow me of trading with Share4you service. By following their expert trader’s performance and working I begin to trade profitably. Now I can make good money by following the expert traders work.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been trading forex on FreshForex over a long period of time. I no longer need a platform to start trading. Telegram application is just enough because it has an Easy bot that provides me with essential information for a quick trade: current quotes, data on accounts and open trades etc. With it’s Easy Bot service I do not need charts and complicated analysis.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We all know the proverb that no risk no gain. Forex market has also risk. A trader when trading in the market, he always try to reduce the risk. It is not easy to minimize the risk. Trader should study hard before trading in the market. A broker also can help to minimize the risk. To give the guideline I take TP Global FX as my broker. Their planning, execution and ease of access pleasing me all time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For being a good trader, first of all you have to be a good market analyst. To analyze the market, you need indicators. RSI, Stokistics, Moving average, Bollinger bands are some good indicators. Eurotrader provides traders all the necessary indicators and trading pairs.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders around the world use zigzag indicator. I don’t use this indicator frequently so my reply isn’t cogent enough in this regard. Though there are questions about the accuracy of zigzag indicator but you can use this indicator to identify the market trend. Personally, I prefer using RSI and moving average. FXOpulence offers more than 400 technical tools to traders.

Thread Information