Thread: The relationship between broker and clients is very important

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The relationship between broker and clients is very important

The relationship between the broker and clients is very important. As a client, the trader may face man problem or issues with the platform, the broker has to solve the problem as fast as possible. Brokers also provide fund security. So, brokers have to ensure the safety of their traders. As a trader, I am trading with Eurotrader. Their customer care is very helpful. They solve many problems in trading in my 2-year trading career.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scam and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very reliable and trustable broker. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advise, easy withdraw, trading policies, 24X5 customer service and many more facilities. With the help of them I can make profit consistently.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is risky market. However, there are lot of opportunity to make money. Trader just need proper knowledge of minimizing risk. Proper risk management is essential in trading. I am forex trader too. I trade with Forex4you and I always follow proper risk management in trading. I take only 2% risk per trade. My risk reward ratio is also 1:3.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Finding a right broker is a troublesome occupation. Here are several tips to pick a standard broker. The critical thing you have to see is the true blue body of the broker. It is key bit of a broker. By then yield for leverage, edge and spreads. So in addition check beginning deposit stray pieces. Moreover, that it is so normal to deposit and withdraw your cash. Furthermore check their client leverage. I am also a forex trader. In like way, for my trading I have gotten Eurotrader as it is a regulated forex broker. The broker offers bewildering offers and relationship for their customers.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I would not call the choice of a broker troublesome. Nowadays, many companies provide almost the same trading conditions. Therefore, it all depends solely on individual preferences.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker should be supportive to his clients and Eurotrader is such a broker. They allow traders with high security of funding and narrow trading spread in most of the trading pairs.

Thread Information