Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 90% loser ?

1. Top | #21

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #22

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Now almost all brokers offer spreads from 0 pips. I trade in ForexChief and they also offer spreads from 0 pips. So this is no surprise to anyone.
    The company's reliability, quality service, technical support and favorable trading conditions in general are important.

3. Top | #23

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders can’t succeed from Forex because they fear trading the most. It’s common to have fear in the minds of newbies but when this fear is seen among expert traders, it’s really a phobia. Because of this phobia, traders can’t determine what they should do and what they shouldn’t. So, conquer your fear by making profit because consistent profit making brushes fear away.

4. Top | #24

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

What is the fear? Fear of losing money?
    I don't think a lot of people have that kind of fear. On the contrary, many are driven by the motive to earn more and faster money.

Thread Information