Thread: Is your stop loss higher than profit take?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Is your stop loss higher than profit take?

Stop loss is essential in forex trading. It reduces loss and safe from any kind of unexpected event in the market. It is better to follow a minimum 1:1 risk-reward ratio. It is a money management strategy. That’s means you should not place your SL is lower than TP. Without proper risk and money management, you will never survive in the market long. I learned risk and money management from Eurotrader educational resources.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading platform is a big thing to make the trading life comfortable. Because there are different types of brokers and from broker to broker their platforms are differs. From among broker I select TP Global FX as because they are well- experienced and secured broker in this industry. They allow various types of platform such as – desktop, web- based, mobile base and MT4 trading platform. I am using their MT4 trading platform.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading requires a lot of knowledge. It is not possible to make a profit without trading knowledge. There must be a loss in trading and we have to learn from this loss. I practiced the demo for 6 months when I joined the trading as a new trader and during this demo practice, I did a lot of research on trading. I used the demo account of Forex4you at first to know the basics, Still, now I am trading under this broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders have to pass much time with the market to get rid of this fear. A good understanding of the market helps generate accurate signals. Eurotrader provides a free educational program and a demo account to educate their traders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It depends on the target but majority of the time, I try to use tighter stop loss. My profit expectation isn’t big and so I avoid volatility by trading in non-volatile currency pairs. It will keep you on the safe side against crashes because sometimes a single crash can drive them away from the market. In this situation, trading in non-volatile pairs can be a solution to stay out of risk. With FXOpulence broker, you can smoothly trade even during market volatility.

Thread Information