Thread: Which brokers are best in forex trading?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which brokers are best in forex trading?

In my opinion, Eurotrader is the best broker in the forex market. I am trading with them for almost 3 years. It gives the best trading facilities like their customer support is awesome. If I ask for support in my native language. Immediately a representative calls me and tries their best to solve my problem. They also never delay my withdrawal request.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

On every business there would be some ups and downs every person may face and it is very natural. But if you think only about profit then you are not a practical person and Forex trading is not right platform for you. From the free seminar class at TP Global FX platform I have learned that how to handle my trading loss by applying the money management in my trading. It is the right broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Brokers are very important issues in trading. If the broker is not good, it is very difficult to make a profit in trading. The broker protects your investment. Brokers offer many types of benefits. So a good broker is very much needed to develop good skills in trading. Forex4you has made my trading life enjoyable with their blessing opportunities and their support is always active.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a serious investment market. Those who came to this market as hobby, I don’t think they can survive long. Many losses their saving but few are earning money from forex trading. Trading success need time. So, trader need to wait and learn about the market. I am a forex trader too and I am trading with Forex4you since 2016. I am mainly focus on learning rather than making profit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are searching a broker without verification than you can choose Tpglobalfx. To open a account in there you don't need any verification. They provide you low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They also provide high leverage up to 1:500. If you want to learn about forex you can try their demo account. It will help you to know all about forex. I am currently trading with them. Their customer service and trading policy is very attractive and pleasant.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frankly speaking, I don’t think you can judge ANY broker with such things, as technical problems are not big deal and are something that can come with even the best, so I am not really going to read much into it. However, I am with FreshForex which never have such issues due to their high alert and active expert teams monitoring the system and allows me to work with comfort and really helps up with the performance for me in big way.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is relatively more popular than other trading markets. It also carries great risks. New traders should be aware of this issue as over 95% of new traders lose money in the market. Beginners should focus on learning first. They should try those knowledge demo account. After that, I recommend micro-accounts or cent account where their losses are low and learning in real-world trading is valuable. Most brokers like Eurotrader offers this kind of account.

Thread Information