Thread: NZD/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default NZD/JPY analysis

In the chart of NZDJPY 79.47 was a crucial support point which market has already broken out. So yet market has the opportunity to move up. The forecast is captured by Bollinger bands and moving average trend. So to the buyers entry point will be at 80.39 and the closing point will be at 81.61.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Finally, I got Circle Markets broker with great variety of account types to choose for. Also, they offers lowest and tightest spreads, no additional or hidden commission and guaranteed stop losses. Their characteristics are no hidden price spreading, no markup, no kickbacks. They are one of them who earned their customer trust by providing dedicated service. Only they makes sure securities for their clients. You can rely on them if you have enough knowledge of forex trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker Forex4you always stood beside me, so I am able to learn new facts about Forex trading. If you want to trade successfully you have to forget all kinds of emotion. If not, just forget Forex trading. You will lose all of your wealth while trading with such an emotional mind. These two things cannot mix in real life of trading. Knowledge is an important key to avoid emotion.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To do this business, you have to know yourself first. Then you can recognize and understand the market and you can understand tolerance of risk. If you want success in short time then you can trade with Bprimes broker. A trading plan is very essential for trading forex. You have to create your own plan and keep believe that your plan going to work. And you should strict to your plan.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are so many pairs in which the rate of volatility is too low and NZDJPY is one of them. Traders can choose the pair both for scalping or long time traders. At the time of occurring news it moves fast which is counted as a good facility to scalp. Trade12 is offering lowest trading spread in almost all their accounts with high leverage up to 1:400 and flexible margin level.

Thread Information