Thread: How to get rich with forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default How to get rich with forex?

Forex trading is a way to generate significant income but only if you have proper knowledge about the market. However, forex trading is not some get-rich-quick scheme. So, don’t come to the market by thinking of any quick rich scheme. You need to work hard and be patient to succeed in the market. In my case, my broker Eurotrader help me to survive in this market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money if you have the proper knowledge. If you have strong knowledge and good strategy then you can earn maximum profits in a very short time of period. Earning money from the forex market is easy if you know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. I always try to build-up my forex knowledge more. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is really worth of your time if you know about the market. Without proper knowledge, you can loss all your money in a day. Demo account is best place to learn. So, trader should use it practice and invest small first. I am a forex trader too. I start trading with Forex4you. I trading with only $50 with their micro account.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. basically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many kinds of restrictions.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is hard and complex, especially for new traders. However, it is easy to learn about trading. There is a lot of trading information available on the internet. You can easily learn from it. Much individual and instruction provide free and paid courses for learning to trade. However, I prefer my broker Eurotrader free course for learning forex trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scam and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very reliable and trustable broker. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advise, easy withdraw, trading policies, 24X5 customer service and many more facilities. With the help of them I can make profit consistently.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For me Forex4you is the best broker. It provides multi asset to trade in investment market. Trader can trade in FX, Cryptos, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Metals. As for me I am a forex trader. I especially prefer major pair where the broker provide lowest spreads. It also give me high leverage around 1:500 with MT4 and MT5 trading platfrom.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading isn’t as simple as it is thought. To avoid complexity of trading, we need better market analysis, pure trading knowledge, reliable broker and proper trading skill. Eurotrader allows traders with free learning resources, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution facility.

Thread Information