Thread: What time frames are better to trade on?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What time frames are better to trade on?

There are many time frames in the forex market hourly, minute, weekly, monthly, etc. Traders are often confused with so many available time frames. The trading time frame that you choose will be a major influence on your trading analysis. A higher time frame gives more accurate information than a lower time frame. Some trading strategies like scalping require a low time frame. You can also use a custom time frame which most brokers like Eurotrader allow.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is a saying, greed destroys people. And if this greed is in trading, then the problem is doubled. It is never possible to profit from greed. If you want to make a profit in trading, you must give up greed and if you can't do that, you will never be successful in trading. That is why every trader should give up greed. Success can never be achieved through greed. My broker Forex4you helps me to control my greed and make money from this risky and volatile market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper, short time frames are better for me. A study lets traders know the exact market face, leading him to earn more return. Watch video tutorials and read e-books to develop the basics of trading. Eurotrader offers traders free educational program and a smooth trading environment.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Time management is a big factor in trading because scalping requires less of time where swing trading requires more of time. Small capital is appreciable when you have less trading knowledge but when you have big capital, you should invest big amount in the market. With FXOpulence broker, the minimum deposit is $100. They offer different trading instruments including indices1000, crypto500 and USD basket with tighter trading spread.

Thread Information