Thread: Pending orders?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Pending orders?

There are many types of orders in the market. Pending order is popular trading order which is set to execute the order at a certain price. Traders instruct the broker to automatically buy or sell a currency pair through pending orders when the market reaches that price. Brokers often fail to execute the order at a specific price due to slippage. However, in Eurotrader, I face less slippage in the pending order.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Success in the forex market mainly depend on the trading strategy. Every trader has different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the broker a trader choose. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not be succeed. I use Forex4you as my broker. They are helping me to become successful in forex market by giving low spreads and dynamic leverage. Their trading style is too easy to learn and operate.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the best and perfect profession to make money easily if you can learn properly how to work. Basically, the basics of Forex trading a Forex trader needs to learn clearly. It is the best way to work properly. I am dealing with TP Global FX broker in this largest decentralized market since 2 years. I learned Forex from their monthly seminar classes which they give me in free as service.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Indicators are reliable if you know how to utilize it. Some time trader uses several indicators in one chart which make the analysis more complicate. Trader should not complicate the trading. It is better to master one or two indicator which can bring the success. I am forex trader too. My broker Forex4you give me almost all indicator available in the market. But I only use RSI and MA.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Pending order is an approach to take order at a certain point before the market hits that point. It’s really a great opportunity for us and with Eurotrader broker, I can accomplish this job simply and they execute orders at the very right position.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sometimes small profit lit up the ray of hope in the mind of satisfied traders. You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars. FXOpulence is a secure broker to invest money.

Thread Information