Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broker for scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker for scalping

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Recently, I am trading with Circle Markets ECN broker. Using them made scalping easier for me. I am using popular way to scalp the forex which is called hull moving averages. They have Meta Trader 4 trading platform which I like the most and it is more advanced and programmable trading platform that I can trade comfortably. They are allowing me to use strategy what I want to for make my trading profitable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping refers to short time trading and every scalper has a preference on broker. Like they always go after a scalping brokerage. As a scalping broker I found Trade12 really as a blessing. I have the lowest transaction cost with the broker and smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging. I have also high leverage up to 1:400 through which I can easily broaden my lot size indeed.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I need to say in regards to OANDA broker that they are a major scam. I have lost enormous measure of capital with them which I didn't anticipated from them. With them the chances of losing your money is so high. They don't have much preparing workplaces where traders can learn suitably. They don't help at all and never direct you for account. Their trading condition additionally not reasonable for gainful trading. Most exceedingly awful broker ever.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you like scalping you should pick the broker that allows scalping. The broker additionally ought to have low spreads and instant execution facility. As a scalper now I am with FXPM which is veritable STP execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0.1 pips.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker itself can be an essential element in the forex market. Since this virtual currency conversion business area has no central location, has no regulatory authority and specific guideline for trading. Broker is the platform that brings buyer and seller together and helps them to earn mutual benefits. Thereby in case of scalping traders should focus on selecting broker. A broker which will offer you low spread will help you to earn more profits. Since scalping a short term strategy to earn small profit should have lower cost to execute. I am happy that as a scalper I receive low and fixed 1 pip spread from my broker AAFX.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping alludes to brief time trading and each scalper has an inclination on broker. Like they generally pursue a scalping brokerage. As a scalping broker I discovered Forex4you truly as a gift. I have the most minimal transaction cost with the broker and keen scaffold innovation for scalping and supporting. I have likewise high leverage up to 1:1000 through which I can undoubtedly expand my part measure to be sure.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is an amazing trading strategy for short time. Scalper use minute time frame to trade. They hold their trade maximum 1 hour. With that time they take profit or loss against couple of pips. I am scalper. It has low amount of risk. That’s why I choose this trading style. But many brokers don’t allow scalping and hedging and many trading style. I am trading with CapitalsTrade which allows all kind f trading strategy.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Best broker for education is for me BPRIMES. But my suggestion might not work for all. Because according to the trading concept of a trader, they have to select their broker. My concept is scalping. For scalping regulated trading broker important. Because they do not restrict any trading techniques. I can suggest all scalpers select this broker. They are saved to invest and always provide the lowest trading spreads with a high volume of leverage.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When we talk about best brokers, I have very little worry about anything, as I am with FreshForex, who by a distance is best for all styles and ways. With having lowest possible spreads to lightning fast execution of trades without any worry of slippage, re quote or anything as such. It all combines up nicely for me and they even got market analysis which makes the working better.

Thread Information