Thread: Get more knowledge

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Get more knowledge

Traders need proper knowledge to become successful in the market. Here are a lot of sources from where traders can gain knowledge of trading. Many expert traders also offer courses. Some are free and some are needed to be paid. However, I prefer a free course. I also learned trading from Eurotrader free educational courses.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fundamental and technical are two different terms of trading analysis in Forex market. Some use fundamental and other use technical analysis in their platforms according to their broker’s services. I got these two-trading analytic support at TP Global FX broker. In Forex global market this is the only reliable broker that supports their clients by giving them necessary facilities. I get both fundamental and technical analytic facilities from them on their daily trade signal.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Requote is a common term in forex trading. Broker sometimes fail to execute the trade with traders’ desire price. It happened during important news releases or high volatile markets. So, to avoid requote, traders should choose to trade with ECN broker. That why I am trading with Eurotrader where I never faced any requotes in forex trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a profitable investment market. However, many are failing to do that. Due to lack of knowledge and skill 95% trader are losing many in this market. So, new trader should gain knowledge and develop skill in demo account. Then start investing small. I also did same. Currently I am trading with Forex4you. It is been 3 years I am trading in forex trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading what pars do you dislike most? For me, the pairs with highest spreads are my least favorite cause it’s hard for me to cross over the spreads point to make a profit and I have to wait for a long time if they do go over that. I like the popular ones due to comfortable spreads and high volume on trades. I don’t like any two European pairs with each other as they are not having much movement due to the fact that they re kind of similar in nature and therefore less movement.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss. So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose Tpglobalfx for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.

Thread Information