Thread: EUR/CAD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/CAD analysis

From the Moving average point market has come up for many pips. And hopefully it keep going up indeed and according to this we have set a target point at 1.5037 hopefully there the market will hit. So buyers should take an entry at 1.4896 and the target point will be at 1.5037.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Starting up in business like Forex is not the easiest of deals and we have to put a lot of effort into work in order to really get it working. I feel very lucky to get a broker like Circle Markets who got lovely educational guides. Their facilities and security makes me feel relaxed. They all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring all trading knowledge by providing many exclusive trading facilities. So, it is a type of broker which is everyone’s favorite and they allows me to reach to success in easy way.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

BPRIMES is the extensive experience broker in this forex trading field. With them, every trader can feel the real condition & can visualize the real view of the forex market and gain some experience of practical trading. They provide 100% fund safety to my capital, error-free execution guarantee and moreover daily trading analysis and helping properly to trade profitably. I can deposit and withdraw my money at any time without any hassle.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many students gather in Forex to earn but they don’t take it seriously or they trade forex as part of their interest. Forex cannot be gained without taking it seriously. FXOpulence is an ideal broker for those who need better trading environment and high security of funding. I trade in their Crypto500 and Indices1000 instruments with a narrow spread and 1:500 leverage.

Thread Information