Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How you choose your broker?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default How you choose your broker?

Choosing a forex broker is a crucial, but an often overlooked part of a trader’s learning curve. A good broker is not just a provider that is cheap; it’s also one that helps you in every step of the process—from opening your demo account to trading successfully with real money. Getting information about your broker is not always easy prior to opening an account. Sure, there are sources out there, but for a beginner, it is not always clear what to look for. I choose to trade with Forex4you.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is a vital element to all Forex traders. But the cardinal problem is that most of the brokers now a day found are to scam and due to scam many traders are being cheated and losing their capital for no reason indeed. But Trade12 is 100% free from scam where I have been trading for last one year facing no problem regarding regulation and other issues. I am satisfied with this ECN broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

While choosing a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your cash is safe. Some brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is needed. In the event that anything wrongly happens you can seek help from the regulatory authorities. Then it's the spreads, leverage, trade execution and support. By considering all the above things I have picked FXPM as my broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is beneficial, especially for new traders or day traders. But you need to be very careful to select a broker for scalping. Because though this strategy is most easy but not all broker can apply this in trading. BPRIMES is the best broker for scalping because this is a regulated trading broker. You can choose to the scalp for better trading. Because this is the easiest and short time-consuming strategy in forex.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

After considering the leverage facility at Forex4you trading company I select them for my profitable Forex trading. I get them very loyal and supportive. They give best leverage facilities. To make high profit the higher leverage is much supportive. I receive 1:1000 which is almost very high to make rapid profit in my Forex business. I have no complained against them. I can also minimize my trading risk by using risk management.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To find out the perfect broker for me I have conducted proper due diligence to start working with a regulated and credible broker. And I have selected my broker ForexChief after detailed market analysis and working with its demo account to determine that yes this broker is perfect for me. Furthermore yes, this broker is absolutely ideal for me since I am as a scalper receiving lower transaction costs, lowest zero spread, lower commission rate, good bonus offers, complete customer care support along with timely trade execution services.
    I can work with any pending order still all my trading orders are being executed timely and fastest manner. I am receiving moderate leverage of 1:400, good capital protection and continual expert assistance from this broker.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A broker is the most important element in the forex market. Without a broker, you can not make trade in this market. Most of the traders lose their money because of choosing wrong or bad brokers. I am also a trader. I also faced a lot of problems at the time of choosing my broker. Finally, I found Forex4you. They are really wonderful. I am currently trading with them. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage to their clients. They are very innovative. They always help me to make profits consistently from this risky market.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t turn you blind eye on this portfolio making issue. It is such a thing that ensures traders’ survival in Forex for a long time.To make portfolio, you have to use different accounts. Eurotrader offers micro, zero and hero account so you can easily make your portfolio.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To be honest, it's really tough to earn money like that way so I think trading Forex will be much better than others. I saw some of my friends are earning quite good by trading Forex at FreshForex broker so you can try it.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker grow their earning capitalizing on the spread. Considering so, low-spread is beneficial for traders. Majority of trading pairs on Eurotrader broker include low trading spread.

Thread Information