Thread: Tick volume

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Tick volume

Tick volume is a chart that traders use to analyze the market. Most brokers like Eurotrader provide it in MetaTrader 4. Traders can easily see some great tick volume indicators in MT4 for download and color the candlesticks on the screen depending on whether they have a relatively high tick volume or a low tick volume.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in Forex4you. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Protecting capital is the toughest thing in forex. Avoiding a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk. Lowering leverage means lowering lot size and it falls into the jurisdiction of risk management strategy. FXOpulence offers decent amount of leverage to traders.

Thread Information