Thread: Fundamental analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Fundamental analysis

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But among general traders technical analysis is more popular. Technical analysis solely depends on candlestick and charts pattern. I also like technical analysis. For my trading I use Eurotrader where my personal account manager helps me a lot in my trading. I also like their trading platform that doesn't create any fake candles like many other brokers.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When trading in Forex market which has become biggest currency exchange market we the trader need to trust the broker. But every broker is not safe for us. There are many scam brokers so very carefully we need to pick up the right trading broker. Tpglobalfx is my trading broker who is a highly regulated and licensed broker in this world. They ensure higher security of funding in their platform.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fundamental analysis is a big area of analysis unlikely to technical one. Economic progress is duly measured through considering all events occurring around the world. Eurotrader helps their traders by providing signals at times and they offer all technical tools to traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a big market with big opportunities and a trader can be highly financially benefited by trading forex. To create a trading strategy, long-term observation is needed. If you see a certain strategy is giving you profit consistently only then you can select that strategy. FXOpulence allows all types of strategies on their trading platform.

Thread Information