Thread: Who is Best Forex Broker?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Who is Best Forex Broker?

In m opinion, Eurotrader is the best broker in the forex. It is a regulated and licensed broker in the market. The broker also offers a $50 micro account. So, it is best suitable for small trading in the market. The broker also offers more lucrative offers like low spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, fast execution, fast deposit and withdraw process, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is actually a fundamental factor of trading as you will deposit your money with a trader who will give you workplaces to trade well in the market. A broker gives you finances security, trading platform, trading support or more all conditions to make your trading more profitable. These terms are not precisely found in each broker but instead I find this in Eurotrader, an ECN broker. This broker is so far the best Forex trading broker I have traded. They have good educational resources on forex trading. It helped me a great plan. I in like way like their moment withdrawal and deposit. It also provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to move on demo trading which is the primary source to acquire exact basic information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. but mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all and kick off a live trading without demo . ultimately they come loser due to lack of real trading experience.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading never depends on luck. Profit is to be made by applying proper knowledge in trading. If a trader joins trading without learning, there can be many kinds of problems. You have to trade with patience and practice a lot. There is a lot of research to be done to develop Skill. Discipline is a key part of trading. Consistent profit is not possible without trading discipline. So if you want to succeed in Forex, you have to combine many strategies. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help to make the decisions and also help me to make profit consistently from this market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader, a regulated ECN trading broker, offers traders a nice demo trading platform and a good education program to educate their traders. The environment they offer is suitable for trading. The broker also offers handsome amount of welcome bonus to traders.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t suggest EA trading because in EA trading, traders have no control on their trading but in manual trading traders have this ability. As a reliable trading broker, I can suggest you FXOpulence, which allows you with narrow trading spread and high leverage. The broker allows EA trading.

Thread Information