Thread: What is forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What is forex?

There are a lot of investment sectors in the market. In my opinion, forex is one of the best online investment markets in the world it is a currency trading market. Trades trade currency to make a profit from it. It is also easy to start due to online brokers. Without a broker, it is impossible to trade. However, the trader should always trade with a regulated broker like Eurotrader to avoid scams in the market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not fully unpredictable. Proficient Forex traders can trade with higher likelihood! Indeed, there is not at all like 100% in Forex, yet I am sure about my prosperity! My technical and essential learning gives me over 75% likelihood of achievement! Thus, I trade in my live account with enough delight! I as a rule utilize 1:3 or 1:2 risk reward in my live trading, this proportion encourages me to recoup my losing trades so rapidly. I trade with Eurotrader as it is a regulated STP broker. So I feel safe with them. It also provides very good services like ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip and instant trade execution. The deposit and withdrawal is also instant and free of cost.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The forex market is unpredictable, but the big gains are also between the up and down movements. But it's very important to keep an eye on the trades to know when to make a profit, stop loss, and adjust trading strategy upon market condition. Also, when trading, trader should always set Stop Loss and Take Profit order. It helps trader to manage risk efficiently. Unlike most of broker, TP Global FX always execute my order perfectly.

Thread Information