Thread: Analysis with the trading plan

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Analysis with the trading plan

Traders need proper analysis to predict the right direction of the market. However, traders also need a proper trading plan and analysis in order to make consistent profit from forex trading. Traders often fail to execute their plans due to their emotional problems. So, it is best to control or minimize their emotion at the time of trading. I learned to control my emotion from my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are lot of broker in forex market. Trader should always choose a regulated to avoid scam. Scam broker steal trader’s money. Trader should select broker which is regulated by top regulated like FCA, FMA, SECC, CYSEC etc. Currently I am trading with Forex4you. they are regulated and licensed in the forex market. They provide top trading environment and condition.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex Eurotrader broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my small trading journey, I have faced many problems with several scam brokers. My trading life has always been harassed with this scam brokers and after that I got TP Global FX, the one and only reliable and trusted broker. They give fluent and smooth trading environment, easy withdraw, fast trade execution, error free trading platforms, fast and instant cash back service. The specialty about this broker is their active customer service.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your trading plan will be hampered if your analysis is wrong. Swing trading or scalping- both are essential at times depending on the market condition. But execute your trades with a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to traders so traders can derive some profit on the market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Our plan sets the idea how to analyze the market and what could be the possible outcome of our market analysis and a broker provides traders with numerous market analysis tools for example FXOpulence allows me with more than 400 technical tools for market analysis.

Thread Information