Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learn Fx

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Learning is an important fact in your life. Without proper knowledge and trading skill you can’t be successful in forex market. There are many website, YouTube channel made by trader for helping the newbie. So my suggestion is to the newbie that focus no knowledge then other. I am still learning from forex market daily .there is no end of learning in forex. My broker CapitalsTrade helps me understand whenever I have doubt.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can get rich by trading currencies in Forex but it will take time , years of living trading and discipline .
    it is not going to happen overnight and you need to put in the grunt work to make the pips.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The marketing power of the internet makes it easy for scam artists and unlicensed individuals to con people with a fake, or even just poorly run brokerage websites. To avoid this trader, need to make sure the broker they are interested in is registered like my broker BPRIMES. The first thing a trader needs to do when researching a broker is to find out if they are a registered brokerage.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Thread Information