Thread: Rather than taking risks and losing

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Rather than taking risks and losing

Loss is certain in forex trading or any other investment sector. If you face the loss that means you seem made some wrong decisions. But with proper knowledge and skill, you surely can find a way to turn your account into a profitable one. Rather than taking risks and losing, traders should wait for good trends and patterns to emerge. Most of the broker like Eurotrader provide information about market trend and analysis to their trader. Use it to your advantage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Indicators alone do not have the power to make you profitable. In addition to the indicator, you need to add a lot of information. It is not possible to retain the profit if you do not have to trade at 1: 2 risk-reward all the time. No more than a 2% risk can be taken for each trade. And you need to get an idea about many kinds of technical analysis. You can't make a profit with just an indicator, you have to do a lot of analysis on these things. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Money management is one of the essential piece of risk management. I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to chance is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk management rules. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should focus more on learning. But I think newcomers have to practice trading in addition to the learning process. Demo accounts are more appropriate for them and newcomers can rely on various sources like YouTube as a learning process. However, in my case, I learned to trade from my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use Forex4you as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I personally believe we should never be hesitant with taking risk especially if it’s calculated one, as I truly believe that we need to take risk when needed, but of course, it got to be done in calculated manner. I always take calculated risk and due to FreshForex broker, I can do it all nicely with their 101% bonus on deposit. I am able to be aggressive due to that factor and it really enhances my performance to noticeable levels.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to earn money from the forex market then you should gain proper knowledge first. Reliable broekr, strong knowledge, proper guidance are the most important thing to earn money from the forex market. My broker Forex4you is a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Thread Information