Thread: LOt size

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default LOt size

The traders can use big lot size but it happen when they are sure only with market situations. But if traders doubt they should use the risk which not exceeds from risk tolerance. Traders skill in manage the risk make them to survive and even able to make capital going to increase.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Currencies were exchanged particular sums called lots. The standard size for a considerable measure is 100,000 units. There are additionally smaller than normal lots of 10,000 and miniaturized scale lots of 1,000. To exploit moderately little moves in the exchange rates of currency, we have to exchange huge sums with a specific end goal to perceive any huge benefit (or misfortune). I exchange with Forex4you and I generally attempt to exploit moderately little moves in currency. It is great broker for me since they help me a considerable measure.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Small lot size is the best to trade. Most newbie traders like to open big lot as it brings huge profit. But a big lot size can turn into a nightmare. You can get a margin call. At first I used to take huge lot then my my account manager from FXPM has influenced me to comprehend that I was committing enormous error.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lot size is a cardinal issue to consider to a forex trader. I am a scalper and sometimes I use to trade with high lot indeed. I like to hedge on market. That’s why leverage is an important issue to me. Sometimes I take high lot while trading. With Trade12 I have the high leverage like more than 1:400 and due to this facility I can broaden my lot size while trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To operate trading need proper knowledge with a proper guideline. Knowledge can get from research. And also if you selected a good broker they can also provide you proper education. You can select a regulated trading broker for your trading platform. Like I have chosen BPRIMES. They are the best-regulated trading broker in the market. In forex, a trading trader has to place an order for buying currency or selling for currency. This is the basic process of forex trading.

Thread Information