1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default DOGETRIX - dogetrix.com

I'm not admin !!!

https://dogetrix.com/

Investment Plans: 1% Daily Forever (Principal Included) & 6.66% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Included)

Min Spend - $1

Min Withdrawal - 15 DOGE

Withdrawal Fee - 1 DOGE

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, DogeCoin, BitCoin & Litecoin

Referral Commission: 10% from collected staking interests

Withdrawal Type - Instant

About Us:

Dogetrix is a blockchain-based form of finance that does not rely on central financial intermediaries, a technology that is usually related to the DeFi term. Our platform allows everyone to earn free dogecoins through a combination of algorithms and computing resources. Dogetrix staking pools allow multiple stakeholders to combine their computational resources as a way to increase their staking rewards.Deposit the amount corresponding to the staking pool you wish to connect to get rewarded with staking interest every second even when you are offline. Higher level staking pools grant you greater staking capacity so you do not have to collect your staking interest every hour and no captcha! Why did you choose Dogecoin? Because of its potential, popularity and use case. Our goal is to bring innovative and alternative passive income strategies into cryptocurrency sphere through Dogecoin, additionally we also truly believe in Elon Musk's vision of Dogecoin reaching 1 USD and beyond by end of year. Disbelievers do not actually trust in this forecast because they yet see the coin as a joke - basically an old fork of Bitcoin.However its technology is about get one of the biggest updates ever according to the words of the dev team who has been actively working on this update since 2019 with the help of Elon Musk itself through advices, inputs, and his contact list. Worth mentioning the Ethereum inventor Vitalik Buterin as well after having confirmed his role of advisor for the Dogecoin Foundation. Billionarie Mark Cuban is also another active important supporter of this project and dozens of others!
    DogeTrix was officially registered as DogeFather Limited with the number 11470408. Please follow this link https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/13418957 to get more information about DogeTrix.

LitePaper is as follows: https://dogetrix.com/litepaper.pdf

Plans Details:

1% Daily Forever (Principal Included) = Perpetual Yield Farming
    Minimum Deposit: $1
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit

6.66% Daily for 30 Days (Principal Included) = Staking Pool
    Minimum Deposit: $1
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit
    My Review

Withdrawal is instant

Plan is Staking pool: Every second you earn doge on your investment, which is nearly 6.67% daily & you earn 200% in 30 days, principal is included here = 100% net profits

Perpetual Yield Farming is where you hold DOGE on your account balance and get 1% day for every 24 hours.

Non-Fungible Reward is where you enter the NFR code and get a free DOGE. These codes can be randomly Posted on Dogetrix’s social media channels as these are account based NFR code, it is linked to your account only and no one can steal it

Ref com is 10% commission on your referrals earnings

Purchase Referral is a tool which allows you to purchase random referrals without upline. These referrals are real and they are yours forever once purchased

Play Coin Toss is where you play heads or tails to win 2X (which is with 1% house edge and provably fair algorithm)

Play Three-Card Monte is where you have to find the Ace to win 3X (which is with 1% house edge and provably fair algorithm)
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I added 2500 DOGE for staking pool lvl 11
    Been watching this project since months now and seen their group growing from couple of hundreds to thousands
    The withdrawals are paid instantly as well which is a cherry on the cake
    They also have a piggy bank plan where you can keep funds in your dashboard and earn 1% daily

NEW Deposit batch -

2500 DOGE
    2021-10-04 21:20:17
    4432f54912a6355d3c30a014b374b4c77963c7346396425c19 c6d1285c099b95

Payment batch -

3287 DOGE
    2021-10-25 01:05:02
    c510e92b3c38a848a7d793e8a414118e3f784769e0979a8f1c 91170efd1cf01d

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

Thread Information