Thread: Ai Marketing - ai.marketing

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

newww Ai Marketing - ai.marketing

If you use this code ( 32TR-J49P-OCBW-PJGR ) you start with $50, the system takes it from you when you win. If you continue with the money you have earned.

I don't know your language, I'm typing with Google translate. I am very sorry for my mistakes.

Reference Registration Links: I added two links.
    1. Click on the Ai-Marketing® reference link. Then INB network (click on brain logo). If you register with the INB network, you are much more advantageous.😀 You also earn extra points.

2. I prepared a PDF file about Ai-Marketing®. You can find all the detailed information about how the company works in the PDF file.

=LOG IN WITH INB NETWORK!

Ai.marketing Link: https://ai.marketing/campaign/cashback

Ai.marketing Presentation File: Ai.marketing PDF

There are four place logins 1. own inb network login 2.google login 3.vk login Russians usually have 4.wechat login.

The picture above is important, I say open an account with inb directly, there is an extra prtn point, it gives it, you can turn it into cash directly. It has extra advantages.

General Information About the Site:*You can earn money in 3 ways. We also have a Telegram group, we help you with all your problems, I leave it here.

Our Telegram Group: https://t.me/aimarkketing

What does it do:

1. Like a Google Employee, you normally work for the company. (That's why we click on the "Work with us" tab, which subject you are good at, code, advertising, etc. We give our CV, whichever is good, you will work. + Good Salary.)

Business Registration Address: https://ai.marketing/en/vacancy

2. There are more than 20 thousand contracted companies with Ai.marketing such as Amazon, Adidas, Microsoft, Xaomi, and they advertise to companies with the money we invest. We earn at least 50% every month.

3. This may seem a little strange. We earn money by having the receipts of numerous companies such as KFC, Shell, Starbucks scanned with a camera. Example: We fill 50$ of gas, we have the receipt read by the phone, then the money comes to our ai.marketing account, we earn cash .)

Company Location, Contact Addresses:

Operation:
    UDMCREATORS LTD, Company number 13194692
    Unit 111420, Second Floor, 6 Market Place, London, United Kingdom, W1W 8AF

Technology:
    Wexford Alliance Limited, Company 2531493
    111 Bonham Strand, MW Tower, 7 Floor, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

Advertising:
    Zarya Ltd, Company # 1217700077220
    22 Kaspiyskaya street, b. 1/5, suite 13 - 4/VIII/79
    Moscow, Russian Federation

YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/c/AIMARKETING
    TELEGRAM: https://t.me/s/ai_marketing_news
    MAİL: contact@ai.marketing

It was established in 2017.

Investment Plans: Minimum $10 Maximum Unlimited.

Monthly Earning Amount: It varies according to the brands and the optimum rate is 50%

Payment Processors: Credit Or Debit Card And Other Cryptocurrencies btc ETH tether

Deposit Transactions: Credit Or Debit Card And Other Cryptocurrencies BTC ETH tether

Withdrawal Limit and Duration: Minimum $10, maximum unlimited. Your money will be credited to your account within 3 working days at the latest. Important! It charges $3 when you shoot with a card.

Referral Earnings: You earn 5% commission from each referral. Of course, if you join with inb, we earn extra prtn and turn it into money.

=LOG IN WITH INB NETWORK!

Ai.marketing Link: https://ai.marketing/campaign/cashback

Ai.marketing Presentation File: Ai.marketing PDF

Warning!!! Investors are responsible for their own. Investment and Hyip Sites involve a HIGH RISK. Please make your investment in amounts that you will not be upset by taking this into account.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My Investment Amount: I invested $185 in my account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Cashback card KYC procedure

Users that ordered Cashback Cards need to go through identity verification process to be able to get the card. There is a special form available on the website in the "Pre-order Cashback Cards" section. Everyone who has previously ordered a Cashback card will need to fill in personal data using Latin letters and upload a picture of:

- an identity document (passport or a national ID)
    - a proof of address of (registration, utility bill or a bank statement).

When to expect Cashback Cards?

It is planned to present the first cards at the Cashback Conference 2022 that will be held in Dubai from 22nd to 26th January 2022. The rest of the cards will be sent out by mail after the conference.

Those who did not order a Cashback card

Those who did not order a Cashback card at 9.99 presale will have an opportunity to order one at 19.99 USD as we process the orders received at the presale.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Registration for a lot to win a ticket to Cashback Conference 2022 in Dubai

Please follow this link Request for a drawing to travel to the Cashback Conference 2022 in Dubai to register for a lot for a trip to the conference.

Here are those who is going to the Cashback Conference 2022:

1) Team Leaders members of the Leaders chat. (47 people).
    2) Those who complete the additional qualifications. (50 people).
    3) Auction winners (50 people).
    4) And 13 people will be selected by a lot. (13 people).

Please follow the link and register
    Just a moment...

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Çok yakında yeni ödeme yöntemleri eklenecek şirketin kendi ödeme yöntemi eklenecek.

Very soon new payment methods will be added, the company's own payment method will be added.

Trčs bientôt, de nouveaux modes de paiement seront ajoutés, le propre mode de paiement de l'entreprise sera ajouté.

Очень скоро будут добавлены новые способы оплаты, будет добавлен собственный способ оплаты компании.

Thread Information