I'm not an admin or an admin I do not know.

Hello, dear forum users! In this topic I want to talk about a new non-standard unique project. It has a registration in Singapore and a green bar (EV SSL certificate), also uses Blockchain technology. So, I present to your attention a new project

CryptoVilla PTE. LTD

https://cryptovilla.io/register/WHVEcg

Launch: the project started just a couple of days ago.

A little about the project:

ALGORITHMIC BLOKCHENN-SOLUTION, OPENING RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION

BY NEW CryptoVilla offers a look at housing reservation in a new way. The mechanics of the project make it possible to book high-class housing all over the world, spending significantly less. In fact, we make premium-class real estate available to the general public.
Right now the project owns several apartments and villas already available for booking. In addition, Cryptovilla offers a partnership of high-class property owners to expand the geographical scope of the project and offer travelers the opportunity to rent accommodation anywhere in the world.
The funds raised at the ICO stage will be invested in the purchase of villas and apartments. Our credo is the rejection of small shabby apartments, unreliable reservations, hours of finding the best offer. Booking for Cryptovilla is the best offer by default.
Cryptovilla is free for guests and landlords. Our business model is the creation of a prospect and future profit, not a pursuit of the fuss.
A little about the ICO project
HOW IT WORKS:

1. The user purchases a CVL token and converts it to a BTN token, receiving from 120% to 250% of the initial amount in BTN tokens, depending on the plan chosen.

2. BTN-tokens can be spent on booking a home. In addition, the user can automatically convert BTN to ETH, which can be output to an external Ethereum-purse.

3. After the booking is confirmed by the landlord, the guest receives an alert and instructions on the platform and by e-mail. BTN-tokens spent on booking are deduced from the guest's purse.

4.The spent BTN-tokens are transferred to the purse of the lessor and receive the status "pending". Tokens are placed at the disposal of the landlord after the guest confirms the settlement.
PLATFORM

And now, the main thing is how to earn money here

I'll try to explain clearly and concentrate your attention only on the investment proposal.

Here are the plans:
120% for 30 days
180% for 90 days
250% for 180 days

Attention : Charges for all plans every 5 days;
Terms of the affiliate program:

The affiliate program is quite profitable and assumes a profit from both the referral's deposit and its income.
There is also a system of bonuses that will allow you to receive gifts for achievements.
The minimum conditions for partnership cooperation assume a yield of 3% -3% -1% .
There are a lot of bonuses for achievements in the levels, so to get more detailed information I suggest on the project site.

Any referral bonus in the referral program is paid to ETH

Important note : any referral bonus in the referral program is paid to your CryptoVilla balance as soon as we receive a payment confirmation. All referral bonuses are transferred to your CryptoVilla Secured ETH purse and can be immediately withdrawn at any time.

Other details of the project:
In general, there are so many details, I'll try to sound the main ones here:
The minimum contribution: $ 100 in the equivalent of BTC or ETH;
The withdrawal of profit is for the time being carried out only on ETH;
The yield is 20% / 10% / 6.94% every 5 days;
Payment is made instantly;
The body of the deposit is included in the payments;
There is a commission for withdrawal - 5%;
Currently, each participant can create only one contribution
Technical part of the project:
Domain : registered on June 22 this year until 2023, registrar Namecheap;
Dedicated server: from OVH (France) with IP 51.68.52.152 ( check )
DDOS protection: available, the site is protected by strong defenders from OVH;
SSL certificate: Green Bar SSL (Singapore) from GeoTrust ( check )
View the project and register
https://cryptovilla.io/register/WHVEcg