Thread: ECN or STP

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default ECN or STP

Forex Broker, which is not a Market Maker, is either a Straight Through Processing Broker (STP) or an Electronic Communications Network Broker (ECN). These types of brokers are typically and sometimes erroneously called Non Dealing Desk brokers. But I have been trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 from where I have the maximum opportunities of trading including high security of funding, ECN accounts with lowest cost and no restrictions for pending orders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Like any budgetary establishment, Forex brokers need to comply with specific standards and controls. Be that as it may, in light of the fact that the forex market is decentralized, there are numerous free regulatory bodies that control directions at a national level. I exchange with STP broker which is Forex4you. There are many brokers in this monetary market however you ought to pick just whom you can trust with your cash. I am trading with them and procuring great cash.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are two types of broker STP and ECN. STP means straight through processing broker and ECN means electronic communications network broker. Now I am dealing an ECN broker which is called CapitalsTrade. it is a non dealing desk broker. It has fast executed trading system which allows me to execute any trade within a second. As a scalper I need that facility. It also gives me low tight spread. That’s why I choose this broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Finding a quality broker is very crucial and is something that makes everything work nicely and enables us to perform smoothly. I have found BPRIMES broker as best for my trading needs. With them, I really work well and enhances my chance to a great deal. They for all time make sure the best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads. I think it’s a perfect broker to me from every sight.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is very popular as profitable business now a days. But don’t be fooled or greedy to earning unlimited profit. Be wise to select a good trading platform. Otherwise you may lose your all investments. I must suggest every new comer to select a strong trading platform like FXLinked. You know that this business is huge competitive business that if you select a wrong broker you may undischarged and come to road.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:35 AM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The sizes and shapes of candlesticks offer market forecast idea. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. Eurotrader offers two smooth trading platforms including mt4 and mt5.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

ECN (Electronic Communication Network) and STP (Straight Through Processing) are types of forex broker models. ECN brokers offer direct market access, matching orders with liquidity providers. STP brokers route client orders to liquidity providers but may have a dealing desk. Traders choose based on trading style, cost structure, and execution preferences.

Thread Information