Thread: New traders often struggle to make money

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default New traders often struggle to make money

People have become more interested in forex trading. But New traders often struggle to make money or lose capital due to a lack of knowledge and skills. Therefore, focus on acquiring knowledge and skills. That's why many brokers like Eurotrader offer traders free educational resources. The broker also offers micro-account minimum deposits of $ 50 and more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it's true cause newbies don't know where to invest and what strategy they should use so which is why mostly they lose in this market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all, if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No, all are always struggling to make money but yes newcomers do this a bit more. However, if they use a good broker then this effort will be a bit lesser so in this case, they can use FreshForex broker since they always help their traders to make money.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader gives you an opportunity to trade using more than 100 currency pairs. As a result, your chances for profit increase greatly because you can trade more currency pairs than most other brokers offer. You can open a free demo account if you want to see what it's like. It also offers a wide range of options for depositing, withdrawing, and trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I'll tell you a little secret. A large number of currency pairs does not increase your chances of making a profit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

According to statistics, 95% of rookie traders lose their first account in less than six months because they begin trading without sufficient risk management tools and effective trading tactics. The majority of them do not survive the fourth year of trade.
    Here are some tips so that you do not face any major losses:
    1. concentrate on a single item
    The more you seek ways to learn, the more you will realize how much more there is to learn. So, rather than understanding bits and pieces of everything, attempt to become an expert in a certain topic.
    2. risk administration
    For trading success, risk management is essential. It should be an essential and well-thought-out component of any trading strategy.
    3. Emotional control, adhering to trading plans, managing risks effectively, and becoming an expert in a certain technique are all crucial aspects in being a competent and lucrative trader.
    4. To continue in the game for many years to come, you must always keep learning, testing yourself, believing in your abilities, and avoiding the pitfalls of overconfidence and overtrading.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frankly, new traders need to focus on learning & improving his trading skill instead of money making concern! Because, without proper trading skill, its really impossible to be a consistent player here! In Forex, you can make 2-3 good trades by luck; but to be a regular profitable face, skill is the key!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It all depends on the trade strategy. You can make 2-3 transactions per day, and you can make 10 per day. Or 2-3 per week. The main thing is not this - the main thing finite the result

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

New traders should first focus on knowledge earning and then start trading with a regulated broker. Right trading broker helps a trader in many ways. Even though market analysis is little difficult on mobile trading app, trade opening, closing and supervising is easier through mobile trading app. Eurotrader provides a reliable mobile trading app for traders.

Thread Information