Thread: Have you experienced any bad effects of Forex trading on domestic life?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Have you experienced any bad effects of Forex trading on domestic life?

I'm doing forex exchanging throughout the previous two years. In these two years, I have encountered that my companion isn't content with my exercises in the forex market. The explanation is that I am doing forex exchanging from my home subsequent to returning from the workplace. So I can't take care of my family appropriately only because of my contribution to forex.
    Here and there, when she calls me for lunch or supper and I answer her with the sentence "only 5 minutes" then, at that point, she ends up being furious and attempts to let me know that our homegrown life is a higher priority than forex exchanging.
    So I'm encountering the terrible impacts of forex exchanging on my homegrown life.

Presently my inquiry to you (individuals) is that :

Have You Encountered any Awful Impacts of Forex Exchanging on Homegrown Life?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To be honest, sometimes I can lead a normal life when I am in huge loss (on running trades)! In addition, I believe it’s quite normal! Because, the creator made us with emotions by nature! By the way, I use MM rules to tightly, so there is no way to loss more than 1% in my individual trade position!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes, it’s a frequent issue. Whenever I get losses, I become hot tempered. This hot temper sometimes leads to behave bad with my family members. Maximum time I can control myself but sometimes my anger goes off the limit. And it is so irritating.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Smith View Post
    Yes, it’s a frequent issue. Whenever I get losses, I become hot tempered. This hot temper sometimes leads to behave bad with my family members. Maximum time I can control myself but sometimes my anger goes off the limit. And it is so irritating.
    It is necessary to try to self-discipline yourself. I know it is difficult, but we must look for ways to solve this problem.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frankly, I am not above of my emotions; so when I face such a big loss then I feel bad mentally! But in my trading I use money management rule properly, so usually I don’t loss more than 1% in a single trade! On the other hand, I have no nervousness on big amount withdrawal from the regulated broker Eurotrader, so my trading life is so smooth!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You can not be nervousness and not to be, but putting the stop loss always stands. Otherwise, you can lose all the money.

The beginners of course it is better to start with trading on a center account, for example, in ForexChief you can cut down a cent account. You can replenish the account for a small amount and train trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Prioritize market analysis over your emotional trading. Emotion is the worst quality of trading. Lowering leverage means lowering lot size and it falls into the jurisdiction of risk management strategy. FXOpulence offers decent amount of leverage to traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many traders face similar challenges. Forex trading can consume time and attention, leading to strained relationships. It’s important to balance trading with family commitments. Setting specific trading hours and communicating openly with loved ones can help mitigate conflicts and prioritize home life while still pursuing trading goals. I found LQDFX broker as the best scalping broker due to their advanced trading technology, best customer support and reliable trading interface.

Thread Information