Thread: Are you wasting your time in forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Are you wasting your time in forex?

I don’t think I am wasting my time instead I am devoting good worth time to study about this business and have a means to be gainful in forex. I love the fact about this market which is you can earn a lot of money without investing huge money and for me I have a very long term goals to prosper here. My strategies will be achieved henceforth I will be encouraged to keep learning.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think bonus is very interesting but it should be taken by the right broker to get it actually in real life. Most of the brokers show false bonus offers to attract the trader. But in real trading they didn’t pay such amount of bonus. I choose the most trustworthy broker Forex4you which is very active to pay any kinds of promised facilities to their trader. Luckily my broker offer 5%-25% bonus to all their verified clients.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is full of forex traders and there are different type of forex trader. I have seen many binary trader in the market. But still I am comfortable with forex trading. Forex trading seems advanced, simple and easy solution for me. That’s why I am trading with TradesFX and using their MT4 trading platform. Their 1: 500 leverage, 0.9 pips spreads and hedging facility has made my trading life easier.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am determined to be lucrative from Forex market and I am wasting time but I am yet a learner and spend much of my time in practicing through demo accounts and with other sources. I am expanding my trading knowledge. Besides I have the compatible support from Trade12 broker and their customer support is active for 24/7 hours, their education system is really awesome which includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not of course. This type of bullshit is actually arising from the minds of losers who are not able to manage their funds. Yes; I agree with the fact that due to lack of expertise; knowledge and wrong brokers; many traders are not today able to earn money in this competitive market place. But my broker AAFX is providing me expert assistance in the light of its long experience and with all its customized trading facilities I am able to earn good profit as a scalper.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

Thread Information