Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why losses

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many reasons why traders face losses. Trading with a non-reliable broker is one of the major reasons for facing losses. If you trade with a reliable broker and if the broker provides minimum spread then there’s less chance of losses. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They are a very solid and best broker. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think before using high leverage for making maximum profit, new traders should try this in a demo account, what i did. It will help them to understand about the good side and bad side of high leverage. I use TP Global FX. in there demo account they give facility to any trader to set any leverage and trade risk free. Traders can easily trade with their demo account because it is easy to use.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The forex market is so unpredictable that traders who are willing to take more risk than they can afford are very vulnerable to forex risk. Couple of small losses is enough to eradicate whole trading capital. Trader can use a trading calculator to measure risk more effectively. I am trading with Eurotrader. My broker offers me effective risk management tool

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Losses occur due to poor trading strategy. If big leverage using falls in your strategy, then it’s up to you how you will handle it. But I always keep my leverage lowering regardless of whatever my trading strategy is. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus must satisfy you with large return. The broker also allows traders with a demo account.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Losses is a very common scenario in Forex market. Remove the fear of losing capital from your mind because it works as a hurdle. Apply your strategies on demo account first before following them on real account. FXOpulence is a secure broker, which is secure for all types of traders. The broker provides safety to your capital.

Thread Information