Thread: Bonus and trading!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Bonus and trading!

Nowadays, retail Forex traders are available here and there because of bonus programs! That’s really good sign for us! But, don’t rely on big welcome bonus if you don’t have enough trading knowledge about Forex market! But surely, you can make handsome money with your bonus if you are a good skilled Forex trader! I started by only 100$ with 30% welcome bonus of trade24 broker and now my trading equity is more than 3K, that’s the power of knowledge!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Honestly Speaking, I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer. As a result the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way now I am great comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures superior execution for trading comfortably, security of funds at any kinds of deposits , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the most important part in forex. Extensive traders cannot choose the right broker. Profit and loose is depends on broker choosing. You should ponder deeply before the broker select. Because it is very tenacious to invention of the best broker. Firstly you should check which broker is giving good facility. Funds security is very important for trading. TryMarkets is the best faithful broker. So if you wants a secure and comfortable trading you can choose this broker.
    Last edited by Robert Kennedy; 2017-02-28 at 03:33 PM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bonus is like a big opportunity to every Forex trader. Every FX trader wants to get it. Bonus make one enjoy a big capital which will make more than his capital. I am trading with Trade12 having high leverage like 1:400, low spread, initial deposit of 30% that I enjoy all the time. I am too much happy with Trade12 because they have a high security level.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For small traders with mini accounts and beginners who lack experience, experts advise trading U.S. currency against various foreign currencies. Bprimes giving their clients many useful tips to use in trading. Although forex trading occurs 24 hours a day throughout the week, it's best to trade during peak volume hours to guarantee liquidity. Liquidity is a trader's ability to sell a position, which is much easier to do when the market is most active.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Because of bonus programs many retail Forex traders are available in Forex market, now a days. But I am not willing to use any types of bonus with any unregulated broker because it is not safe for our trading. Forex4you is a regulated broker who got their trading license from the financial services and commission. I have 25% deposit bonus offer from my broker. To increase my trading profit it helps a lot.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bonus is definitely a great advantage for traders because it increases traders’ capital. All the facilities provided by Eurotrader broker help a trader highly in earning large amount of profit. The broker helps traders by providing signals often. They allow traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

Thread Information