Thread: Do you prefer short or long term trading?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Do you prefer short or long term trading?

For me, long term trading style is always preferable! But I know so many scalpers are available in market! So traders, please share your trading style here with appropriate reason,

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As binary options trader I like short term trading. My trading strategy supports short term trading. But without a moment's hesitation trading can be amazingly lucrative, also hazardous. It can continue going for as small as two or three minutes to the length of a couple days. To win at this methodology, traders must appreciate the perils and the prizes of each trade. We should find our own method to trade. I do binary options trading. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com , a regulated, respectable and endorsed broker. On the off chance that you in like way like options trading I would recommend you to attempt this broker. It also has excellent customer support available for 24/5.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to our trading experience basically we the traders select our trading strategies. Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using this short time trading approach. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Traders has their own choice of trading strategies. I prefer binary options that why I like short term trading. It can also continue for as small as two or three minute’s length of a couple days. To understand this trader must have good knowledge about perils and prize of each trade. For my trading style I like MXTrade broker. This is a regulated trading broker. I would recommend all to attempt this broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically I am a scalper and I prefer it more. Scalping means short time trading. I used the demo account of Trade12 and after becoming fascinated I invested then on Trade12 broker which having high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, initial deposit, high security level, no reqoutes aswell asslippage are available here. All this facilities are favorable to my scalping that’s why I am lucky selecting this broker for me.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As indicated by our trading background essentially we the traders select our trading procedures. Because of little adjust I generally need to rely upon scalping system that acquires benefit a brief span. Furthermore, to use this trading strategy legitimately I have picked Jmfinancial.Eu which forever ensure best trading condition for scalping by giving most reduced trading spreads from 0 pips which is exceptionally steady to make benefit with absolutely by utilizing this brief timeframe trading approach. Along these lines, my trading life is particularly productive.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As indicated by our trading background essentially we the traders select our trading systems. Because of little adjust I generally need to rely upon scalping technique that gets benefit a brief span. Also, to use this trading arrangement appropriately I have picked Forex4you which forever ensure best trading condition for scalping by giving most reduced trading spreads from 0 pips which is exceptionally steady to make benefit with surely by utilizing this brief span trading approach. Along these lines, my trading life is especially gainful.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A financial planner will also suggest you which trading pairs will suitable for you and which strategy will strong for your trading. BPRIMES is the best financial planner for my forex trading. A broker is the best financial planner for every trader. A good broker will give you the financial trading plan for your business. They will suggest you where to invest money or where not to do. They will make a financial or trading goal for you.

Thread Information