Thread: Never neglect your trading mistake!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Never neglect your trading mistake!

Generally, all of new Forex traders start their trading career with same mistakes! I see, novice traders mainly focus on their trading result, they are not concern about their trading mistakes, they make same mistake again and again! So, what’s your opinion on that issue?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The proper way of learning is to learn from our daily mistakes. I follow my broker’s e book, video tutorial and Forex glossary which are excillent to enlarge my vast of knowledge. I never neglect my trading mistakes. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with this broker is up to 1:400. It provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions to provide security. They take no set up fees while withdrawing money that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. That’s why we the traders have to know first of all risk management policy before trading with high leverage. my trading career, I always like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Rather than neglecting your mistakes we should learn from that point. Learning in this market is terrifyingly expensive the reason is trade gain from his own errors and each misstep cost fit as a fiddle of cash which emerges cost. As trader need to gain from your slip-ups and you should assess everything about trade to discover the reason which met you with disappointment. As a binary options trading I also try to learn from my mistakes. I keep a journal to note all my trading history. Then I sort out the mistakes and try not to repeat them again and again. For my trading I use lxmarkets.com as it is one of the leading options broker on the internet.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For a trader to get success in Forex trading to overcome weakness is very important. By acquiring Forex knowledge I think a trader can overcome weakness. To get success traders have to be professional. And a weak trader can’t stay long time to make money in Forex trading. I pick Forex4you and acquire general trade knowledge through their Web TV, video chatting, by attending seminars and many other. Now I am successfully overcome all of my weakness.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To err is human and it is impossible to find any person who does not commit any mistake. But the wise person is able to identify his mistakes and never repeat these mistakes again. My broker AAFX is always providing me expert advice and free trainings so that I can actually avoid silly mistakes while trading. But in the forex market we know it very well that forex is a zero sum game and forex traders make numerous mistakes. But my broker AAFX always advice me that a pro trader never forgets his mistakes rather he learn from it and apply the lessons in his future trading life.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders need to adapt them according to the frequent changes in the foreign currency market. And in the forex market; traders will subject to volatile and uncertain market situations and they commit mistakes. Making is not an uncommon issue; rather traders should learn from their mistakes. And try to not repeat these mistakes again. But if you are continuing your mistakes on a recurring basis; then your survival can be a great question. So; without feeling disheartened try to learn from the mistakes and bounce back to the trading with full confidence and of course with proper knowledge.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I joined 2018 January with daxmarkets.com. I at that point managed a person by name of John Denver trading for my benefit. Issues began when I started withdrawal $1000 which was on sitting tight for around 2 weeks and I continued sending messages to him with no reaction including support dept. Recently unique person by the name of Jack calls me and says I can't withdraw supports because of low volume and I have to deposit $2400 to protect Bitcoin purchased for $8605. I denied and revealed to him that was not some portion of the agreement. I have been misled $10k altogether.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker. Now I am on MaximusFx as it has both binary options and forex trading facilities.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

Thread Information