Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forex scamming

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You will get Youtube videos and e-book pdfs for free online. By watching these videos, you can grow knowledge in you about trading. Reading pdfs will make you get an idea over Forex trading that leads to making profits froim Forex.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this , as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I usually do not study how a company executes orders, by what technology. I open an account and test it in practice. In ForexChief Market Execution, as far as I know. But for me it doesn't matter. It is important that I feel comfortable trading and withdraw money. What technology will be used to execute orders does not interest me. It is important that the execution is fast and without delays.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex brokers play their roles as a mediator. Stay apart from scam brokers which stay in disguise. With a reliable and certified broker, all your transactions are secured.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Before you worry about choosing a broker, you need to learn how to trade.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Millions of traders trade in Forex as a part-time trader. They like scalping basically because they can bear quick profit through scalping.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I wouldn't call a trader's life comfortable. I am sure all traders experience great emotions. Sometimes they are difficult to control. These emotions do not depend on the broker. Yes, it's good when there are no problems with the broker, I have also been working with ForexChief for a long time and so far the company has not let me down. But the main emotions a trader always experiences when he trades. And often it is not very comfortable))))

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every decision should be prepared with a valid reasoning; otherwise this decision won’t be effective.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In the marketplace, not all decisions can be positive. Sometimes there will be losses. You have to accept it and be ready for it.

Thread Information