Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading risk

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money. Risk in the forex market is a very simple issue. You have to learn from risk and you have to know how to face risk. I always try to learn something new from risk. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is essential in forex trading. It is helpful not to take more than 5% risk in one trade, and you need to determine what percentage of risk you took in your trade. As for me, I take maximum 2% risk of my capital per trade. Eurotrader give me high leverage but I use 1:100 leverage. High leverage expose high risk.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trend trading is a trading technique that endeavors to catch increases through the analysis of an advantage's force in a specific bearing. The trend trader goes into a long position when a currency pair is drifting upward (progressively higher highs). The problem with trend trading is find out the trend. You need to have good knowledge of the market to identify an early trend. For my trading I have gotten Tpglobalfx broker. I find this broker to a great degree convincing. I also feel safe with my money as it is a regulated broker. I like its low spreads.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Always keep your risk down and educate yourself. Education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. Read online e-books and watch video tutorials to flourish your knowledge. Eurotrader provides traders with a free education program. They also offer a free demo account to traders.

Thread Information