Thread: 10 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast ! (Part 4)

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

Icon88888 10 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast ! (Part 4)

Do you have a teachable skill? Chances are there’s someone out there who needs your tutoring services. Whether it be a high school subject, a language, or just about anything else, there are platforms out there that make it easy to teach online. Here are a few to check out in your freelance job search:

31. Tutor.com: Tutor.com is the Internet’s #1 tutoring site, delivering more than 15 million tutoring sessions so far. Become a tutor on the site and you can start coaching people through all sorts of subjects.

32. Chegg Tutors: This platform offers flexible tutoring opportunities starting at $20/hour. According to their site, top tutors can earn as much as $1,000/month. The more you build your reputation, the
    more you can earn.

33. TutorVista: TutorVista is another popular tutoring site with more than 10 million live sessions served. You can work through monthly packages with your students or by an hourly rate.

Writing
    Want to become one of the top freelance writers online? There are plenty of job opportunities out there waiting to get you a byline and more exposure. Here are some job sites just for freelance writers:

34. Online Writing Jobs: A place to find writing gigs online. It can be blogging, writing research reports, creating feature articles for magazines, and more.

35. DailyPosts: DailyPosts is a freelance writing agency that uses a virtual office to manage production. Become one of their top writers to find freelance writing gigs from around the world.

36. Canadian Freelance Writing Jobs: This platform is designed just for Canada, but as long as you can write using Canadian English spelling, you’re golden!

37. Textbroker: Founded way back in 2005, Textbroker is a platform that connects businesses with professional writers. Become one of their authors to start earning money through their prestige and network of clients.

38. JournalismJobs: Journalism Jobs is an online database of open positions and freelance opportunities in print, broadcast, and digital media. Many of the jobs listed are full-time and location-based though.

39. MediaBistro: MediaBistro is another great job board that writers, editors, and other media professionals can use to connect with magazines and trade publications in their industry. The site features thousands of telecommute jobs writers can apply for.

40. The Shelf: If you’re a blogger and freelance writer, The Shelf is a good opportunity for you. On the platform, you can connect with other businesses and become an influencer to help them reach the right audience.

Good luck !

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default 10 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast Part 4

What makes you want to come to Orlando? Nothing to see here.

Seriously though. Monster, Careerbuilder, etc. are the best way to go. I was born here in Orl, Ive been on Monster for over 9 years now and Ive gotten no less than three from there jobs over that time.

The market for jobs for here is good, but Im not sure about the marketing field.

Good luck If theres anything I can do to help from here Ill give it a shot. You can reach me here, on crackspace, or my email - brian.landon at gmail.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default 10 Websites To Get Freelance Jobs Fast Part 4

Im making a map called wmp_dunes and I cant start it in HL2Wars properly. Can someone help me? The problem is that the position selection wont work properly.

Thread Information